Help | 1-800-236-3877 | Live Chat
Shopping Cart

Which Cameo Bundle Should YOU Choose?

The Silhouette Cameo is an awesome machine!  You can do so much with it from paper crafting to working with vinyl and much, much more!

We have a LOT of Cameo bundles available.  One  question we hear a lot is "Which Cameo bundle should I choose?"  To help you pick, I've broken down what's included in each bundle, below!

(in no particular order)

Cameo + Heat Transfer

The Cameo + Heat Transfer Kit is perfect if you'd like to get started with heat transfer material.  With heat transfer, you can make your own shirts, accessories and more.  The heat transfer kit includes 3 sheets of smooth heat transfer material (black, teal & dark pink), 2 sheets of flocked (fuzzy) heat transfer (white & yellow), a hook tool, and download card. Find heat transfer inspiration here: DIY Coloring Book Shirts

Cameo + Rhinestone Starter Kit

The Cameo + Rhinestone Starter Kit is great if you want to learn how to use your machine with rhinestones.   The Rhinestone Starter Kit comes with 2 sheets of rhinestone template material, 2 backing boards, 2 transfer tape sheets and 200 each of 10ss clear, black and pink rhinestones!  Add rhinestones from shirts, hats & more.

Cameo + Adhesive Kit

The Cameo + Adhesive Kit is great if you want to add some glitter to your projects.  Perfect for home decor or cardmaking!  The adhesive kit includes 6 sheets of double sided adhesive sheets, 3 different colors of glitter, 3 colors of flocking powder, spatula, brush and designs.  Get some double sided adhesive inspiration here: Some Bunny Loves You Card

Cameo + Vinyl Starter Kit

Are you interested in using your Cameo with vinyl?  This is the perfect bundle for you!  The Vinyl Starter Kit comes with 4 different colors of vinyl, transfer paper, a hook and a scraper.  This is a great way to get some different colors of vinyl and learn how to work with it before investing in a whole roll.  Click here for some vinyl inspiration: Garden Flower Pot, Faux stamped washer necklace and Peeps Easter Charger

Cameo + Fabric Ink Kit

If you're interested in getting started with Fabric Ink, the Cameo + Fabric Ink Kit is right for you.  Make your own personalized t-shirts, bags, hats, baby onsies and more! The Fabric Ink Kit includes 2 oz of fabric ink, 3 feet stencil vinyl and transfer tape, a hook, mixing tray, sponge and more.

Cameo + Designer Edition Software

The Cameo + Designer Edition software is the bundle I always recommend if you are looking to make your own designs.  The Designer Edition software is an upgrade to the basic software that comes stock with the machine.  The Designer Edition allows you to use SVG files and use layers. You also have advanced erase & knife features, have sketch & rhinestone conversion tools and can use the nesting feature.  This is a MUST HAVE if you are a designer!

Cameo + Metallic Sketch Pens + Quick Pick Up Stick

Are you interested in sketching with your Cameo?  Replace your blade with the Metallic Sketch Pens and draw instead of cut.  Also included in this bundle is the Quickstick Pick Me Up Tool.  This handy tool has a sticky end that helps picking up small embellishments like rhinestones.  Find some sketch pen inspiration here: Back to Basics: Sketching

Cameo + Stamper Bundle

If you're into stamping then you'll love the Cameo + Stamper Bundle!  This bundle has a gray dust cover, 123 Stamp DVD to cover stamping basics, a full set of Megan Elizabeth Ink Edgerz, a full roll of stamp material and a the stamp cutting mat!  Make your own stamps in no time!

Cameo + 2 rolls of vinyl, 4 tools

Have you seen vinyl projects just about everywhere you look and want to give your hand a try?  This is the bundle for you!  2 full rolls of vinyl plus all the tools you need to work with detailed cuts!

Cameo + Blade & Mat

The Cameo + Blade & Mat combo is a great bundle whether you're just planning on crafting for fun or if you have a business plan set up or anywhere in between.  You'll eventually need another blade and mat, and this bundle has you covered!  You will have two blades and two mats, so you'll always have a backup!

Cameo + 4 tools & $25 download card

The Cameo + 4 tools and $25 download card is one of our most popular bundles!  If you're don't want to design your own images and would really like to work with premade designs, the $25 download card will get you started with images from the Silhouette Design Store.  With all the tools you need to work with all types of materials, this is a great starter bundle!

Cameo + Card Maker Bundle

The Cameo + Card Marker Bundle is great for beginner card markers to advanced!  This bundle includes the 123 Cards DVD that is full of tips and ideas for cards, a set of Megan Elizabeth Chipboard stickers, a 12" PixScan Mat and a pack of corrugated cardboard.

Cameo + Drawing bundle

The Cameo + Drawing bundle is great if you'd like to use your machine to draw.  Replace your blade with the sketch pens and sketch away!  This bundle also includes white sticker paper to make your own stickers, a dust cover, spatula and the Silhouette pen holder.  With the Silhouette Pen Holder, you can use any writing utensil from a #2 pencil to Sharpies and more! Find some sketching inspiration here: "It Just Won't Be the Same Without U" Card, Graduation Zipper Pull Card

Cameo + Heat and fabric transfer bundle

Want to use your Cameo to cut fabric?  Pick up the Cameo + Heat and Fabric transfer bundle.  This bundle includes a fabric blade, Clean Cut and Sewable heat transfer fabric interfacing, a 12x24" cutting mat and two rolls of heat transfer material!  With this bundle you can design your own shirts, cut fabric with your Cameo and a 12x24" mat.  Don't think you'll cut anything 24" long?  Think of it as two 12" mats stuck together! Get heat transfer inspiration here: Summer Heat Transfer Project

Cameo + Tweed Tote

Are you the type to back up your crafting and go to a cropped?  Do you travel?  Would you like a place to store your machine, laptop and crafting materials?  The Cameo + Tweed Tote is for you!  This bundle is great if you like to take your crafts with you.  Securely hold your Cameo and your laptop, plus lots of crafting supplies and paper!

Disclaimer:  Bundles may change or be discontinued at any time without notice.  This information may not be the most up to date.  Please see website for current prices and bundle information.

I hope you found this information helpful!  Of course we're always here to help if you have questions or need more help picking the right bundle for you!

Which Cameo Bundle would YOU pick?  We are constantly adding NEW Cameo bundles, check them all out here: Silhouette Cameo Machine Bundles

26 thoughts on “Which Cameo Bundle Should YOU Choose?”

• Jenelle Reyes

Wow! Thank you for this information! It can be confusing on what to get. Very helpful! Love these bundles!

• john hutchens

Great bundles. My wife would love these for Christmas now to pick the one she would like best

• Barb Lewis

My head is spinning I'd never be able to choose.

• Shelby

Can the designer edition software be purchased by itself?? Or is it best/cheapest to buy when buying the bundle??

• Kala

You can buy the designer edition on it's own if you wish: http://www.craft-e-corner.com/silhouette-studio-designer-edition-software.html
      There is also the designer edition plus which you can find here: http://www.craft-e-corner.com/license-code-silhouette-studio-designer-edition-plus.html

Designer Edition Plus is more for if you are doing embroidery files and rhinestones and it also has some more useful tools. The price of it doesn't really change if you buy it by itself or with a bundle as the total price does get factored into everything. If you have any questions about it, please let me know (service@craft-e-corner.com).

Thanks
      Kala

• Sharon Hermann

I want one of each. Is there a bundle for that?

• Shellie Webb

I am purchasing my very first cameo, and want to use it to do wooden signs, and also make some t-shirts, etc. Which bundle, would you suggest I purchase for this? It's all so overwhelming!

• Kala

Hi Shellie!
      I know how exciting and overwhelming it can be to pick out the perfect bundle! The good news is, no matter what bundle you pick, you're getting an awesome deal! While you can buy the bundle pieces separately, you get such a better price if you get them in a bundle. To help you pick which bundle is the best fit for you, I would first ask if you are looking at the Cameo 2 or the Cameo 3 machine? You can email us at service@craft-e-corner.com for more help picking!

Kala

• Cariann Coquyt

I need help choosing a bundle. My birthday is in two weeks and this is what I requested. My husband is so confused when shopping on Amazon. I want the machine to make signs, stencils for my painting projects, and to make my baby every cute shirt that I can think of. Your help is greatly appreciated as I've never even seen a machine let alone know how to use it.

• Kala

Hi Cariann!
      How exciting to get a new machine for your birthday! I can certainly help you pick out a bundle that would fit your crafting needs. It's sometimes easier to talk through it, so if you'd like to give me a call I can help you out. Our number is 1-800-236-3877. For doing a variety of things that you want to make though, I think bundle #5 might be perfect for you :)
      Hope this helps!
      Kala

• LIsa

Hi. I am trying to decide which machine to buy. I have heard many negative reviews about the new cameo 3 as far as issues soon in and also not working well with the new mac sierra update. Should I stick with the Cameo 2 for now until they work out the software issues?

• Kala

You could choose to get a Cameo 2, it's still a great machine. They are working on fixing and updating the software, I don't have an estimated date of when they will release the Silhouette Studio 4, but they did say "fall of 2016."

• Adam

I am going to buy my wife a Cameo 3 for her birthday. She wants to make t-shirts, custom mugs, and wooden signs. Which bundle should I pick?

• Kala

I would recommend bundle 34! This has regular vinyl to use for tumblers and wood signs and heat transfer vinyl to use for shirts and bags, etc. You can find it here: http://www.craft-e-corner.com/silhouette-cameo-3-machine-bundle-34-guide-heat-transfer-vinyl-designs-adhesive-backed-vinyl-designs-tools.html

• Andy Kibodeaux

I'm buying my wife the cameo 3 but of course having trouble with bundles. She wants to be able to make t-shirts and onsies, but also able to make decals for car windows, and yeti cups.

• Kala

Hi Andy! Bundle 34 would be perfect for that- http://www.craft-e-corner.com/silhouette-cameo-3-machine-bundle-34-guide-heat-transfer-vinyl-designs-adhesive-backed-vinyl-designs-tools.html

• Dee

Looking into getting a Cameo 3 to make decals for auto, PC, cups, etc. I think it's the vinyl kit but would appreciate input.

• MARLA WILSON

I just want to make stencils for painting. What should I get?

• Kala

I use vinyl as a stencil, so any bundle that has vinyl would be great for painting. If you wanted to use the same stencils over and over, you could get stencil material, but we don't have any bundles with the stencil materials.

• Angela Bunch

I currently handpainted wine glasses and would like to add vinyl , as I've saw awesome wine glasses done with vinyl. I want to buy a machine and my research has led me to a silhouette (rather than cricut)I would also like to do wood signs with the Silhouette. So my question is ...Which silhouette Cameo 3 bundle to buy?

• Kala

Hi Angela-
      The Cameo 3 is a great machine- I think I would recommend bundle 23 for you (http://www.craft-e-corner.com/silhouette-cameo-3-machine-bundle-23-vinyl-starter-bundle-25-sheets-vinyl-transfer-paper-guide-tool-kit-vinyl-designs-pixscan-mat.html) as it's got the vinyl you need for signs and you could use it as a stencil on glasses!

Hope this helps!
      Kala

• Michelle

Hi! I am interested in getting a Cameo to make shirts, stickers, signs, and more.
    Like many others, I am overwhelmed by he choices and not sure which cameo or bundle would be best.
    I do know that I would like a heat press.
    Thanks!

• Kala

Hi Michelle,
      We have several bundles with heat transfer- check out Bundles 31,34.36!
      If you'd like more help, please give me a call at 1-800-236-3877