Mother's Day Purse Gift Bag
Supplies Needed1.Lunch Bag, I used a pink one
2. 2 White Card Stock 81/2 X 11
3. Extra Pink Paper from top of bag.
4. Ribbon, I used pink scraps
5. Pink Rhinestones
6. Velcro Circles
Steps1. Cut one square doily out of white paper to fit the width of the bag
2. Cut a round decorative circle out of white paper - Easter Cartridge.
3. Use your favorite adhesive and attach square doily to the bottom section of the lunch bag.
4. Cut the extra top part of the bag off - keep this paper in case it is needed for embellishments.
5. Fold white circle in half. Glue back half of circle to back side of bag.
6. Punch two holes on top seam of bag and pull ribbon through to make handle.
Glue two pieces of ribbon together to use as the handles.
7. The word Mother was made using the Mother's Day cartridge.
8. Glue on the rhinestones
9. Add a Velcro Circle to help keep the bag closed.