Mother's Day Card
Supplies Needed1. Lime Green Card Stock
2. White Card Stock
3. Black Card Stock
4. Black & White Print Paper
5. Green/White Ribbon
6 .White & Black Brads:
7. White Envelope
8. Green Ribbon
9. Flower, cut from Accent Essentials
Directions For Card:1. Cut Black Card Stock, a bit smaller than the card size.
2. Cut Black Print Paper to fit on the right hand side of card.
3. Glue Ribbon over seam of where black paper and black print paper meet.
4. Cut Happy Mother's Day from White and Green Card Stock using the Mother's Day cartridge.
5. Glue Happy Mother's Day on black card stock - at the left side of card.
6. Add Brads or other embellishments
Directions For Envelope:
1. Glue strip of ribbon to the left side of envelope
2. Put flower together with brad
3. Glue onto envelope