Chandelier Garland Project
Supplies Needed1. Cricut Expression Machine
2. A Child's Year Cartridge
4. Transfer Tape
5. White Cardstock
6. chandelier crystals or beads and thread or wire
7. Patterned paper: blue, brown
8. 4 yards of 1/8" ribbon
9. 1/8" hole punch
10. 1/8" eyelets
11. Paper trimmer
Directions:1. Cut ovals. Using A Child's Year cartridge and white cardstock, select Monogram feature and cut four 5".
2. Cut BABY. Change machine settings for a kiss cut according to vinyl instructions. Using vinyl, select Font feature and cut 2 ¾" letters to spell BABY. Use transfer tape to apply letters to ovals.
3. Cut several 4 ¼" squares of blue and brown patterned paper. Cut in half across the diagonal. Select five triangles for use.
4. Punch holes about ¼" in from each point on your triangles. Punch two holes in the top of each oval about an inch apart.
5. Set eyelets in the bottom of each triangle to hang beads or chandelier crystals. Use wire or thread to attach the crystals or beads to the bottom of each point.
6. Thread ribbon through remaining holes, alternating triangles and ovals as shown.