Princess Party Cookie Project
Supplies Needed1. Cricut Cake Machine
2. Birthday Cake Cartridge
3. Fondant: blue
4. Gum paste: pink, dark pink
5. 5 Edible silver balls
6. Popsicle stick
7. Shortening for mat
8. Royal icing
1. Cover cookie with fondant. Insert popsicle stick.
2. Cut crown. Using Birthday Cakes cartridge and pink gum paste, cut one 2" <Crown2>. Freeze for easy handling.
3. Cut crown shadow. Using dark pink gum paste, select Plain Shadow Blackout feature and cut one 2" <Crown2>. Layer crown with royal icing. Freeze.
4. Then adhere crown to cookie using royal icing. Adhere silver
balls to crown as shown using royal icing. Cookie