Crazy Lil' Monkey Cricut Project
Supplies Needed1. Cricut Expression Machine
2. Plantin SchoolBook cartridge
3. Accent Essentials cartridge
4. Locker Talk cartridge
5. ZooBalloo cartridge
6 Making the Grade cartridge
7. Cardstock: kraft, dark pink, off-white, dark brown, brown, white, yellow, orange
8. Patterned paper: yellow flowered, red flowered, green dotted, blue checkered
10. Ribbon: striped
11. Pen: brown
12. Paper trimmer
1. Use one 12" x 12" sheet of craft cardstock as layout base.
2. Cut one 10" x 10" piece of green dotted paper. Outline green dotted piece with a pen. Adhere to center of layout.
3. Cut scallops. Using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and yellow flowered paper, cut two 1"
4. Adhere photographs under scallops.
5. Cut flower. Using blue checkered paper, select Italic feature and cut one 3"
6. Cut circle. Using white cardstock, cut one 1 ¼"
7. Cut tag. Using off-white cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2"
8. Cut monkey bars. Using Locker Talk cartridge and dark pink cardstock, cut one 4" . Outline with a pen. Set aside.
9. Cut monkey. Using ZooBalloo cartridge and dark brown cardstock, press Shift and cut one 3" . Repeat cut using Layers feature and brown cardstock. Layer monkey and outline with pen. Wrap monkey's tail around monkey bars and adhere both to layout as shown.
10. Cut two 4" x .33" strips of yellow cardstock. Adhere to layout as shown. Add journaling.
11. Cut title.Using Making the Grade cartridge and orange cardstock, cut 1" letters to spell crazy lil monkey. Adhere to tag. Add ribbon to end of tag. Adhere tag to layout as shown.