Designer's Calendar Project
Supplies Needed1. Cricut Expression Machine
2. Cricut Jasmine Cartridge
3. Cricut Designer's Calendar Cartridge
4. Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embosser
5. Cuttlebug A2 Holiday Embossing Folder, Pumpkin Harvest
6. 11¼" x 11¼" wooden frame with 6" x 6" opening
7. Cardstock: burnt orange, cream, tan, green
8. Dark burnt umber paint and paintbrush
9. Sanding oval and matte sealer
10. Brown ink pad and dauber
11. Ribbon: 1 yard of 2" wide fall themed
12. Paper trimmer and scissors
13. Foam mounting squares and adhesive
1. Sand frame. Paint frame. Let dry. Sand edges. Spray frame with matte sealer. Let dry.
2. Cut one 6" x 6" block of tan cardstock. Cut one 5 ¾" x 5 ¾" block of burnt orange cardstock. Cut one 5 ¼" x 5 ¼" block of cream cardstock. Cut one 5" x 5" block of tan cardstock. Ink edges of all blocks. Adhere burnt orange block to larger tan block using mounting squares. Adhere cream block to burnt orange block. Adhere smaller tan block to cream block using mounting squares. Set aside.
3. Cut GRATITUDE. Using Jasmine cartridge and cream cardstock, cut one 3 ½" G. Using cream cardstock, cut 2 ½" letters to spell RATITUDE. Ink edges of GRATITUDE. Repeat cuts using burnt orange cardstock and Shadow feature. Ink inside of Pumpkin Harvest embossing folder. Emboss shadows using Cuttlebug machine and Pumpkin Harvest embossing folders. Layer GRATITUDE together. Adhere to top of frame using mounting squares.
4. Cut pumpkin. Using Designer's Calendar cartridge and burnt orange cardstock, select Boxed feature, press Shift, and cut one 4"
5. Tie ribbon into a bow around bottom of frame as shown.
6. Cut leaves. Using burnt orange cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2 ½" and two 2"