- Provo Craft; Cricut Expression Machine
- Provo Craft, Picturesque Cricut Cartridge
- Scor-Pal; Scor Pal Scoring Board
- American Crafts; A La Carte Cardstock
- American Crafts; Neutrals Cardstock
- Making Memories; Noteworthy Embellishment Pack (Flowers and brads)
- Viva Decor; Amber Glitter Liner Pen
- Ranger; Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar Dye Ink Stamp Pad
- Copper paper
- Bronze paper
- Copper wire
- Color printer
- Utility knife
- Decorative scissors
- Cut your card base at 5 ½” x 12”
- Score paper at 2”, 4”, 8”, and 10”
- Rotate your paper and measure 1 ½” in from the long side. Cut paper starting at the 2” score line down to the 10” score line. Repeat on opposite side, and then fold card as shown.
- Adhere the front section of your card with copper paper, trimmed (about 1/8”) with a scalloped edge scissors, so it reveals some of the base color. Layer decorative paper over that, trimmed (about ¼”) to reveal the copper layer. Repeat on back section.
- Fill the center sections with pieces of bronze and ink distressed green paper, cut about 1/8” smaller than each of their respective areas.
- The front gets three little flowers attached with brads. Put a drop of Glitter liner on the brad for extra sparkle. Then pin on your charm and add some ribbon and curly copper pieces to it.
- The center features two flourishes (cut from Picturesque and highlighted with dots of glitter), hand shaped copper hearts attached with wire, and “Mom” color printed on ink distressed vellum, and attached with eyelets.
- End your card with a caring statement printed on vellum. Distress the edges and attach it over a cream text box with another little flower and glitter covered brad.