- Use one of the 12x12 pieces of designer cardstock included in the Club Ruby Kit. Cut the paper to a 11 x 11 size, using the Crop a dile ½ corner rounder, round all 4 corners of the 12x12 piece of designer paper.
- Cut a scallop square using the Lacy Lables cricut cartridge. You will select the “fit to page” feature on your Cricut Expression. This will cut the scallop square as large as will fit on the 12x12 piece of cardstock.
- Adhere the 12x12 piece of designer cardstock that you rounded the corners on on top of the scallop square black cardstock.
- Cut a 7 x 9 ½ piece of designer paper included in the Club Ruby kit. Mat with black cardstock.
- Cut a 8 x 3 piece of designer paper included in the Club Ruby kit. Mat with black cardstock.
- Using the designer paper in the Club Ruby kit that has the borders, cut out the heart border by hand. Then layer on top of black cardstock and cut around the border.
- Using a sewing machine, stitch around ¼ on each piece of the matted designer paper.
- Following the picture, adhere the matted pieced onto the main layout paper. Starting with the 7 x 9 ½ piece of matted cardstock, and then the 8x3 piece and finally the matted heart border.
- Using the Paisley cartridge, cut 3 mushrooms. The largest sized at 3 inches, the 2nd at 2 ½ and the 3rd at 2 inches. Adhere together the layered pieces and add to the page layout as shown on the picture. Using a white gel pen, add highlights to the mushrooms.
- Using a Gypsy, select the words Celebrate and Summer from the Straight From the Nest cartridge, weld together and cut out of yellow cardstock. You will also weld together the shadow layers and cut from black cardstock. Adhere to the upper left part of the layout using foam tape or dimensional dots.
- Select your pictures, mat and adhere to the layout.
- Add 3 black buttons to the layout as shown on the picture