Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet Valentine’s Day Bundle
Shipping calculated at Checkout. Have your eye on anything else? Spend $99 and get FREE shipping to US states except AK and HI.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a base material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How It Works:
1. Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank.
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper.
3. Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut blank with Cricut EasyPress 2 (or heat press that reaches 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
Digital Book, Getting Started Guide, is an electronic format eBook that is perfect for any Cricut user. The DIY tutorials and project inspiration will prepare you to create your first project and beyond! You will learn about Cricut tools, accessories, and how to utilize Design Space. Getting Started Guide will be emailed as a PDF (printed copies are not available).
(1) Infusible Ink (2) 12x12in Transfer Sheets in Rose Pink
(1) Infusible Ink (2) 12x12in Transfer Sheets in Party Pink
(1) Infusible Ink (2) 12x12in Transfer Sheets in Black
(1) Infusible Ink Sampler (4) 12x12in Transfer Sheets in Distressed Berry
Digital eBook, Getting Started Guide (emailed only as printed copies are not available)
Recommended for You
Made by You
Share a photo for a chance to win 100 Craft-e-Points. Redeem points for discounts & gifts.
Sign Up for Savings
Get 10% off when you join our mailing list.
Offer valid on non-sale items. Other exclusions may apply.