Easy Kid's Christmas Decor - Using Vinyl as a Stencil
My two year old son loves the Little Blue Truck book series, so I thought it would be cute to make him a Christmas decoration inspired by the book, "Little Blue Truck's Christmas." I had this chalkboard sign laying around so I decided to make a stencil out of vinyl to make a chalk truck.
Die Cutting Machine
1. Bring your design into Design Space and size it according to your sign. Cut your design out and weed the parts that you want to be filled with chalk.
2. Once your design is weeded, cut away the extra vinyl so that it will fit on your sign.
3. Use transfer tape to place on your sign.
4. Remove your transfer tape and fill it in with chalk.
5. Remove your vinyl and touch up any spots that need to be. I used a small rolled up piece of wet paper towel to remove chalk where it shouldn't be. You can set your chalk with hairspray, but make you are far enough away from your chalk when you spray it.
Christmas Coasters with Infusible Ink
Leather Stocking Tags with Cricut Explore Air 2