Six Features of the Cricut Joy
The Cricut Joy was just launched on March 1st and we're OBSESSED with it! You can read more about the Cricut Joy here, but we have rounded up six of our favorite features today. You're sure to love them too! Check out the video below to learn more, but here's a little summary:
- Lightweight and Portable: The Joy is SMALL, which is great for a few different reasons! It's just under 4 lbs and can easily fit anywhere in your house. If you don't have a lot of room in your house for a machine or if you like traveling with your Cricut, this will be a great benefit to you!
- New Ecosystem: New Materials & Tools: Along with the launch of Joy came the launch of hundreds of new products! There are new mats, materials and tools to be used with the Joy. One that I want to point out is Smart Materials. It comes in Smart Vinyl, Smart Iron-On and Smart Writable Vinyl.
- Matless Cutting with Smart Materials: Using Smart Materials, you can cut these materials without a mat!
- Cut Up to 20 Feet Long with Smart Materials: You can make repeated cuts up to 20 feet long or individual cuts up to four feet long. And this is all without a mat!
- Card Mat & Insert Cards: Using a new Cricut Joy Card Mat, you can quickly make cards using the Insert Cards faster than ever!
- Smart Labels: Using the Cricut Joy pens, you can create labels for your home.
If you're looking for a Cricut Joy, make sure you head to our website here to look at the different bundles we have!
How to Make Decals with Cricut Joy
How to Use the Card Mat with Cricut Joy