Craft Green! Earth Day Eco-Friendly Craft Projects
Happy Earth Day! Today’s post is all about crafting green and saving our planet! Here are a few simple tips, tricks & projects that use recycled items to create beautiful craft projects! Re-create and scrap-lift these fun Eco-ideas, or just use the ideas and create something new and exciting of your own!
1. Love to find great thrifty finds? Re-purpose an old and outdated tray into a modern and fun NEW serving tray! Check out this Refurbished Scrapbook Paper Serving Tray.
2. Sip & save your Starbucks sleeves! Use them to create fun shapes and boarders to add to your projects! Read our post, Somebunny Love You Easter Bunny Card DIY.
3. Save your burnt out light bulbs and use them to create one-of-a-kind Christmas ornaments. Read all about the Trash To Treasure Burnt Out Light Bulb Project.
4. Use recycled cereal boxes to create Eco-friendly craft room organization! See DIY Recycled Cereal Box Craft Organizer.
5. Use the Negative of your die cuts and punched paper to create beautiful backgrounds for scrapbooks, cards & so much more! See how in our post, Recycle Your Cricut ‘Trash’ Into A Scrapbook Background!