ALWAYS FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
Cricut Valentine's Day Cards for Kids
I always loved giving Valentine's Day cards as a kid. Who doesn't love a kind word and some candy?! As I've been searching through Pinterest for some Valentine's Day inspiration, I kept coming across cards that were actually like little coloring book pages with a slot for a crayon...and I knew I wanted to make something similar. This is a suuuuper simple project to make with your Cricut, but I think they're absolutely adorable! And I've got the project link below for you to make it too!
- Cardstock Paper (I think the heavier the better since it's holding a crayon– and I used a white and cream colored paper)
- Black 0.4 Fine Point Pen (this is the pen that comes with your machine!)
- Fine-Point Blade (this is the standard blade that comes with your machine!)
- Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
- LightGrip Cutting Mat
- Project File in Design Space
Aren't they adorable?! I think they'll make the sweetest Valentine's this year. And hey, if you haven't joined our Cricut Facebook group yet, join it here and share with us what you're working on! Happy making!
Shop Paper Bundles For Your Next Project