7 Cute DIY Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
Christmas is over and Valentine’s Day is already sneaking up on us! Even if you don’t have a significant other, Valentine’s Day is a fun holiday to make crafts for. Here are 5 cute DIY craft ideas:
1. DIY String Art Décor Tutorials and Tips String art is a great alternative to painting or vinyl and it looks cool! This piece is particularly cute and would be easy enough to make your own variations once you understand the process.
2. Valentine’s Day Heart Banner Banners are perfect for hanging above a fireplace, across a window or on an empty wall. I’ve always loved the look of burlap and the added wooden hearts and polka dots make this one especially sweet, perfect for Valentine’s Day!
3. Puppy Pillow Box Valentine’s Day Treat Boxes These treat boxes are not only adorable, but are perfect for making for your kiddo to hand out to their class for their Valentine’s Day celebrations.
4. Make a Wall of Paper Hearts This is such a simple but lovely idea to decorate an empty wall space. You could always change it up by making the hearts different colors or just making a few to spruce up your desk at work or any smaller area in your home.
5. DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Mason Jars These are perfect for both home décor or a gift! Plus, who doesn’t love a mason jar, especially one spray painted in gold and glitter?
6. DIY Love Valentine’s Day Sign I love the light pink and gold combination on this sign and the round piece is unique compared to a typical square or rectangle sign. This piece looks store bought but is quite inexpensive to make as well!
7. Pom Pom Phenom Pom Poms are pretty easy to make with a few different methods to try and they are super versatile as to what you can do with them. Make some red, white and pink and fill a mason jar, make them into garland or trim them into a heart shape…all perfect for Valentine’s Day!
I hope you found these DIY craft ideas helpful. Share with us your favorite Valentine’s Day craft!